Monday, August 4, 2008

Alas

I am free!! This past weekend was my last event as SoBe event manager. I am now officially done traveling for that account and onto my new account which will be great. I have to say, the feeling of knowing I have my summer back, the ability to make weekend plans, it's like I won the lottery. The list of things I've been dying to do will begin to be tackled and I can't wait! Some things on the list of summer fun:
- Camping
- Biking in beautiful remote areas of VT
- Farmers Market every weekend
- Art hop!!
- Trip to Boston
- Trip to NYC
- Hiking
- Berry Picking (went for the first time last Friday...divine!)
- Swimming in the lake
- Boating

I'm sure there are a ton more things....I can't think of them all because I'm so overwhelmed with having my weekends back! Ah yes...let summer begin. Now I just have to hope that we've seen the end of rain for a loooong while.

No comments: