Friday, November 16, 2007

Winter is here

Snow fell today. I didn't physically see it, but other people told me about it. I was woken around 6am by my dear sweet roommate...the one with 4 legs who meows and demands constant attention. I didn't get out of bed, but I know at that very moment it was snowing. I didn't have to look out the window, I could feel it. Sometimes I think our bodies and souls just know things.

I recently stumbled upon a new pair of shoes, shoes that fit so perfectly I wouldn't have imagined they actually existed. These shoes were custom made, one of a kind. If only everyone could see how great they feel on, how perfect they look and how I could walk all day in them, never tiring. I think I'll keep these shoes for a long time...perhaps a very long time.


No comments: