Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Almost Ready!

So, I have been working on a website the past week or two, specifically for my photos. It's nothing super fancy, but it's pretty cool for a first time, no programming background website if you ask me. Amen to Mac's iWeb...seriously, genius. I am really excited to launch in it hopes of it helping me at least be inspired to keep up with my photography more regularly, and ideally get me some shows and/or sales of prints. I will post the website as soon as it's officially live. 

I like feeling inspired about something I love. Sometimes I forget, and then something ignites that passion that lives deep within me. Photography is absolutely that, and I've become more inspired recently. I've become inspired to pursue it more, and more importantly, to do it more. I really want a new lens. I really want more trips to continue to inspire me. I really want to become more brave with photographing people. Goals are good. Inspiration is great. Together they are a wonderful pair I believe. 

URL to come. Stay tuned!

No comments: