Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the season

This is that time of year when the days seem to whiz by at the blink of an eye. Suddenly it's only 2 weeks until Christmas and you haven't even begun to think about Christmas shopping, let alone buy anything. I look at my calendar and it's not visions of sugarplums that dance in my head, but visions of cookies to bake and presents to wrap and parties to attend and friends to see. I generally create a list of things to do that is a mile long. In many ways, I enjoy feeling slightly overwhelmed...it gets my wheels turning, gets the engines revved. I tend to be more productive when I have 36 hours of things to do in a 24 hour day.

Tonights list:
- Plan cookie making list
- Grocery store for dinner items, milk and cookie ingredients
- Cook dinner
- Look through closet for party dress options for weekend
- Organize craft items for tomorrow
- Plan Thursday potluck
- Online holiday shopping
- Read


No comments: